August 3 – 7, 2020
Family & Youth Week provides classes for parents, grandparents, youth, and children. This is a dynamic, relaxing time for families to connect with each other while attending stimulating classes. Youth, whose families are not able to attend, are welcome to attend the special sessions for youth. Children’s classes and child care are provided during the morning. Special sessions for men and ladies are intended to encourage their hearts for the ministry God has called them to in the family.
Families should bring a tent, camper, or motor home for overnight lodging. There is limited family lodging available on or near campus. Single persons may sleep in the school dorms. Meals will be served in the dining hall.
Classes begin promptly Monday morning at 8:15 a.m. If possible, we encourage you to come Sunday afternoon, August 2nd.
|8:40 – 12:00||Character Training (6-12 years old) and Child Care (0-5 years old)|
|8:45 – 9:40||Technology, My Family, and Me (Men)|
|Pondering the Path of my Feet (Ladies)|
|You Are What You Love (Youth) -13 years old and up|
|9:50 – 10:45||Eyes to See, Ears to Hear (Youth and Adults)|
|11:00- 11:55||What is Story Telling and Why Does it Change Us (Adults)|
|1:00 – 1:55||Foundations for Eternity (Youth)|
|Activities for 6-12 year olds|
|2:00 – 2:30||Choir (Youth)|
|2:30 – 5:15||Family Devotional/Recreation Time|
- Children will have supervised activities during classes.
- Cost will be met by free-will offering.
- Bring along: Bible, bedding and personal items.
- Standards listed in the SMBI Handbook will be observed with some exceptions.
- Registration fee is $50.00 per family. (In the event that Family Week is canceled due to COVID-19, you will be given opportunity to request a refund of the registration fee or leave it as a general donation to “SMBI.”)