August 5 – 9, 2019
Family & Youth Week provides classes for parents, grandparents, youth, and children. This is a dynamic, relaxing time for families to connect with each other while attending stimulating classes. Youth, whose families are not able to attend, are welcome to attend the special sessions for youth. Children’s classes and child care are provided during the morning. Special sessions for men and ladies are intended to encourage their hearts for the ministry God has called them to in the family.
Families should bring a tent, camper, or motor home for overnight lodging. There is limited family lodging available on or near campus. Single persons may sleep in the school dorms. Meals will be served in the dining hall.
Classes begin promptly Monday morning at 8:45 a.m. If possible, we encourage you to come Sunday afternoon, August 4th.
|8:40 – 11:50||Character Training (6-12 years old) and Child Care (0-5 years old)|
|8:45 – 9:40||Class for Parents|
|Youth Class (13 years old and up)|
|9:50 – 10:45||Men’s class|
|Ladies’ class Chorus – Youth|
|10:55 – 11:50||Class Period (All youth and parents) 12:00|
|1:00 – 2:00||Youth class|
|Crafts for 6-12 year olds|
|2:00 – 2:30||Chorus – Youth|
|2:30 – 5:15||Family Devotional/Recreation Time|
- Children will have supervised activities during classes.
- Cost will be met by free-will offerings.
- Bring along: Bible, bedding and personal items.
- Standards listed in the SMBI Handbook will be observed with some exceptions.
- Registration fee is $45.00 per family.
- Brochures are available from SMBI the end of March