No products in the cart.
The Institute study programs are designed for those persons interested in a greater commitment to Jesus and His service.
All courses will be conducted on a junior college level. To accomplish this objective, certain minimal standards for entrance have been adopted.
- A desire to follow Christ in discipleship and service.
- A willingness to cooperate with the standards and requirements of the school.
- 18 years of age with junior college level of maturity.
Advanced enrollment options: Applicants who have completed high school, are at least 17 years of age, and apply for four or more terms, will also be considered for enrollment
The Institute admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities that are generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Institute standards are listed in the Student Handbook.
Applications to SMBI will be prioritized by
To apply for a six week term or WATER, applicants are required to:
- Pay an application fee of $150.00 per term (non-refundable)
- Select classes
- Sign and abide by the student pledge from Handbook
- Include a recent photo
- Submit reference forms given to parents and pastor
- Complete and submit a personal testimony
- Submit the completed the application
Students are asked to review and commit to upholding the student handbook before attending SMBI.